A PHASE I/II, MULTI-CENTRE, TRIAL OF RUXOLITINIB THERAPY IN COMBINATION WITH NILOTINIB IN PATIENTS WITH PHILADELPHIA POSITIVE CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA OR ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA WHO HAVE FAILED TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITOR THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.