Phase II Study of Gemcitabine, Carboplatin, and Panitumumab (GCaP) as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center record: 10-103).