A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Prolonged-Release Fampridine (BIIB041) in Japanese Subjects With Multiple Sclerosis Followed by an Open-Label Safety Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTION-JAPAN
- Sponsors Biogen
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 29 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.