A Phase 1/2, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-221 in Subjects With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With an IDH2 Mutation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enasidenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 20 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 20 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 10 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 5 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History