A Randomized, National, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase III Trial Studying Induction Therapy With Bortezomib/Lenalidomide/Dexamethasone (VRD-GEM), Followed by High-dose Chemotherapy With Melphalan-200 (MEL-200) Versus Busulfan-melphalan (BUMEL), and Consolidation With VRD-GEM in Patients Under 65 Years Old With Newly-diagnosed, Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results validating the use of Serum-Free Light-Chains (sFLC) assay in patients being treated in GEM/PETHEMA clinical trials (GEM05menos65, GEM05MAS65, GEM2010MAS65 and GEM2012menos65), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History