Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Dymista Nasal Spray Compared to Placebo Nasal Spray in the Treatment of Children Ages >4 Years to <12 Years With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Feb 2015 Dymista [Azelastine/fluticasone propionate] was approved by US FDA for children aged 6-11 years based on the data from this and another phase III trial, as per MEDA media release.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 09 Aug 2013 New trial record