A Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Pepto-Bismol (Bismuth Subsalicylate) on Gastrointestinal Tolerability in Healthy Volunteers Receiving Oral TECFIDERA (Dimethyl Fumarate) Delayed-Release Capsules Twice Daily
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Bismuth salicylate
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 28 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 176 to 175 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.