A Phase III, Multi-Center, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled and Double- Blind Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-4117 in Japanese Subjects With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Desloratadine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.