A Randomized Phase III Study of Metronomic vs. Intermittent Capecitabine Maintenance Therapy Following First-line Capecitabine and Docetaxel Therapy in HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMELLIA
- 31 May 2019 Results describing role of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) as a therapeutic response biomarker published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing the correlation of circulating tumor cell phenotypes with prognosis in first-line chemotherapy, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.