A Phase Ib/II Trial of GDC-0941 (a PI3K Inhibitor) in Combination With Cisplatin in Patients With Androgen Receptor Negative Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TBCRC028
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2014 The study protocol presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.