A Retrospective Study of Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Injections for Retinal Vein Occlusion or Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned number of patients changed from 400 to 300.