Phase II Study Evaluating The Infusion Of Autologous Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TILs) And Low-Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2) Therapy Following A Preparative Regimen Of Non-Myeloablative Lymphodepletion Using Cyclophosphamide And Fludarabine In Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2013 New trial record