A Randomized Phase II Study of Treosulfan, Fludarabine and Low-Dose TBI as Conditioning for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Treosulfan (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2016 Treatment table amended. Treatment arms changed from 2 to 1.