Dacomitinib + Pemetrexed for Patients With Advanced Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): a Phase I Trial to Identify a Dose of Dacomitinib in Combination With Pemetrexed That is Safe and Tolerated as Determined by the Incidence of DLT
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dacomitinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.