A Phase II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Plerixafor for the Mobilization and Transplantation of HLA-Matched Sibling Donor Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Recipients With Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.