Phase II Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of ATNC05 in Patients With Atypical Facial Pain With an Open-Label Extension Phase for Nonresponders
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALLOD 2 (Primary)
- Indications Facial neuralgia; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allodynic Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.