Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Proof-of-Concept (POC) Trial of CERC-501, a Kappa-Selective Opioid Receptor Antagonist, Augmentation of Antidepressant Therapy in Treatment-Resistant Depression (TRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aticaprant (Primary)
- Indications Depression
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID KOR
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2017 According to a Cerecor media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Society for Clinical Psychopharmacology Conference.
- 01 May 2017 According to a Cerecor media release, this five-site trial was terminated early due to recruitment issues. Analysis of the data set is ongoing and will be presented by the study investigators at a future scientific conference in 2017.