A Phase 3 Study of Duvelisib Versus Ofatumumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/ Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (DUO)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUO
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem Oncology
- 06 Nov 2019 According to Verastem Oncology media release, data will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Hematology 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 23 Oct 2019 According to a Verastem Oncology Media Release, data will be presented will be presented at the Lymphoma & Myeloma 2019 International Congress taking place October 23-26, 2019, in New York City.
- 20 Sep 2019 According to a Verastem Oncology media release, three posters highlighting clinical data for COPIKTRA (duvelisib) from this study will be presented at the 18th Annual International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (20th-23rd Sep 2019,Edinburgh, UK).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History