A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of VGX-3100 Delivered Intramuscularly Followed by Electroporation With CELLECTRA-5PSP for the Treatment of HPV-16 and/or HPV-18 Related High Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion (HSIL) of the Cervix
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL 1
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2019 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release,status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 07 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.