Randomized Phase II study of SOX vs mFOLFOX6 as neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resectable rectal cancer (KSCC1301)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.