A Phase I Study of Vosaroxin Plus Azacitidine for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 23 Jun 2017 Results published in a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.