A 6-Month, Open-Label, Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety of Hydrocodone Bitartrate Extended-Release Tablets (CEP-33237) at 15 to 90 mg Every 12 Hours for Relief of Moderate to Severe Pain in Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain Who Require Opioid Treatment for an Extended Period of Time
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.