A Multi-center Phase II Study of AUY922 in Patients With Stage IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Driver Molecular Alterations Other Than Sensitive EGFR Mutation, Who Have Progressed After One Line of Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NSCLC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.