A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, 2-period Single-dose Cross-over Study to Assess the Early Bronchodilation of Glycopyrronium Bromide (44 µg o.d.) Compared to Tiotropium (18 µg. o.d.) in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD (FAST Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAST
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2013 New trial record