A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase II Study of Anlotinib(AL3818) as Third Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (ALTER0302)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTER0302; ALTN-NSCLC
- Sponsors Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group
- 13 Feb 2018 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability of anlotinib in patients with non-small cell lung cancer, were published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History