A Phase II Randomized, Double-blind Placebo Controlled, Study of Letrozole With or Without BYL719 or Buparlisib, for the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-positive HER2-negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Buparlisib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (End date:2017-07-08) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated