A Randomized, Assessor-blinded, Parallel Group, Multi-center, Non-inferiority Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Highly Purified Urofollitropin for Injection Compared to Recombinant Human Follitropin Alfa for Injection in Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in Chinese Females Undergoing an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Program
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Urofollitropin (Primary) ; Follitropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 264 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.