An Open-Label, Uncontrolled, Single Centered Phase II Study of Avastin Combined With Gemcitabine, Oxaliplatin, Pegaspargase and Dexamethasone (Avastin+ GemAOD) As First-Line Treatment in Patients With Untreated NK/T Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary)
- Indications T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=56; as of Feb 2018) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.