A Phase 2/3 Multicenter, Open-Label, Multicohort, Two-Part Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetics (PK), Safety, and Antiviral Activity of Elvitegravir (EVG)Administered With a Background-Regimen (BR) Containing a Ritonavir-Boosted Protease Inhibitor (PI/r) in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Experienced Pediatric Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir (Primary)
- Indications Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Jun 2018 Status changed to discontinued.
- 15 Feb 2018 This trial was discontinued in Italy, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.