Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active Comparator- Controlled Crossover Study in Healthy Male Subjects and an Open Label Study in Healthy Subjects and MS Patients to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of 2B3-201
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylprednisolone (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone sodium succinate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BBB Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2018 Results after completion of first 3 cohorts assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.