A Randomized, Double Blinded Study of Actonel for the Prevention of Bone Loss in Patients Receiving High Dose Corticosteroids for the Treatment of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LL).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary) ; Calcium; Vitamin D
- Indications Corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 28 Feb 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2013 Additional information source identified and integrated ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00452439
- 21 Aug 2013 New trial record