A Phase I Study of Lenalidomide Therapy Prior to Re-induction Chemotherapy With Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, and Cytarabine (MEC) for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.