S1312, A Phase I Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (NSC-772518) in Combination With CVP (Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Prednisone) for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD22-Positive Acute Leukemia (Including B-ALL, Mixed Phenotypic Leukemia, and Burkitt's Leukemia).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 12 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.