Phase III trial investigating the efficacy of an encapsulated cell therapy product [NovaCaps] versus gemcitabine for advanced, inoperable pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Microencapsulated CYP2B1-expressing cells+ifosfamide PharmaCyte Biotech (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Ifosfamide
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PharmaCyte Biotech
- 24 Oct 2016 According to a PharmaCyte Biotech media release, Manuel Hidalgo, MD, PhD has agreed to serve as the Principal Investigator for this trial.
- 04 Nov 2013 Cloning of the cancer-drug-activating cells required for phase 3 clinical trials has begun at Inno Biologics, according to a Nuvilex media release.
- 19 Sep 2013 Inno Biologics will generate cell clones for production of microencapsulated CYP-2B1-expressing cells for this trial, and Fisher BioServices will store them, according to a Nuvilex media release.