Post-marketing, Randomized, Open-label Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Concomitant Administration of V260 and Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis and Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine (DTP-IPV) in Japanese Healthy Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck
- 10 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.