A Single Arm, Open-Label Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of ISC-hpNSC Injected Into the Striatum and Substantia Nigra of Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ISC-hpNSC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cyto Therapeutics
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History