Phase I trial of nitric oxide for potential treatment of respiratory tract disorders/infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bacterial infections; Bronchiolitis; Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Influenza virus infections; Pneumonia; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Jul 2019 According to a Beyond Air media release, the company has changed its name from AIT Therapeutics to Beyond Air.
- 22 Aug 2013 This trial has been completed and the University of British Columbia has licensed this nitric oxide technology to AIT, according to an AIT media release.
- 22 Aug 2013 New trial record