Phase II Prospective, Open Labeled, Multi-Center, Evaluation of the Safety and Tolerability of Nitric Oxide Given Intermittently Via Inhalation to Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Cystic fibrosis; Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AIT
- 15 May 2018 According to a AIT Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at at the 2018 American Thoracic Society (ATS) Conference.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.