A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Dose-escalating Study of the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of the Combined Administration of Oral Rigosertib With Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 10 Jun 2019 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented at the 24th Congress of the European Hematology Association 2019.
- 06 May 2019 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 15th International Symposium on Myelodysplastic Syndromes 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History