A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Dose-escalating Study of the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of the Combined Administration of Oral Rigosertib With Azacitidine in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Mar 2018 Results presented in an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History