ANZ 1103 (SOLACE) - Patients with metastatic BRCA-associated breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer or serous ovarian cancer receiving Olaparib (a PARP inhibitor) in combination with metronomic cyclophosphamide in a Phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of this treatment combination
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SOLACE
- 25 Mar 2021 History page of this specific record has an error in opening so as of now I have added the bundle received date as an event date for change in planned end date from 30 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2019. Kindly update in the future
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results published in the British Journal of Cancer.