ANZ 1103 (SOLACE) - Patients with metastatic BRCA-associated breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer or serous ovarian cancer receiving Olaparib (a PARP inhibitor) in combination with metronomic cyclophosphamide in a Phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of this treatment combination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SOLACE
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing safety and activity of olaparib in combination with oral cyclophosphamide in patients with metastatic triple negative breast cancer and recurrent high grade serous ovarian cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.