A Phase 4 Trial Comparing the Cumulative Incidence of SCC After Treatment With Ingenol Mebutate and Imiquimod for Multiple Actinic Keratoses on Face and Scalp. A Multi-centre, Randomised, Two-arm, Open Label, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, 36-month Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.