A Phase 4 Trial Comparing the Cumulative Incidence of SCC After Treatment With Ingenol Mebutate and Imiquimod for Multiple Actinic Keratoses on Face and Scalp. A Multi-centre, Randomised, Two-arm, Open Label, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, 36-month Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 11 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2019 The trial has been completed in Germany, global end date of trial (2019-07-11). According to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.