Carfilzomib Consolidation Therapy After Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT) for Patients With Mantle Cell (MCL), T-cell (TCL), and Diffuse B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated