ComPArison of the Effect of Ticagrelor Versus Clopidogrel on Myocardial Blood Flow (MBF) and Reserve (MBFR) Measured With Positron Emission TomograpHy (PET) in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): The PATH Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATH
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Mar 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.