Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study Of Induction Chemotherapy With Cisplatin/Carboplatin, And Docetaxel With Or Without Erlotinib In Patients With Head And Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas Amenable For Surgical Resection
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Mouth neoplasm; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=52) presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2019).
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History