A Single Arm Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Etanercept in Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Who Failed to Respond or Lost a Satisfactory Response to Treatment With Adalimumab When Used as Their First Biologic Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROCkIES
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as a business decision due to slow enrollment.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.