Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blinded, Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Combination With Ipilimumab vs Ipilimumab Alone in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHECKMATE-069
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 6 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 09 Sep 2019 Results of pooled analysis from Checkmate 067 and 069 were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results of pooled analysis from Checkmate 067 and 069 exploring the sensitivity of treatment-free survival, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History