Multi-Center, Open-Label Randomized Study of Single or Double Myeloablative Cord Blood Transplantation With or Without Infusion of Off-The-Shelf Ex Vivo Expanded Cryopreserved Cord Blood Progenitor Cells in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dilanubicel (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Thiotepa
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Aplastic anaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 23 Jan 2018 According to a Nohla Therapeutics media release, over 90% patients have been enrolled in this trial. Results are expected later in 2018.
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.